WERS On the Go!

Now you can take WERS with you on your smartphone! With the WERS Mobile Apps, don’t just listen to your favorite songs, explore the entire album, read the lyrics, find tour information, artist bios and links to buy the songs you love.

The WERS Mobile App is now available for Android*, iPhone, and Blackberry devices. Go to your service provider’s app store now and stay connected with WERS wherever you go!

Android Market

Apple App Store

Blackberry App World

*The Android app is verified to run on: Droid X, Droid 2, Incredible and Incredible 2, Samsung Charge, HTC Thunderbolt, Samsung Galaxy S

6 Responses to WERS On the Go!

1. Can’t find the WERS app for BB download – went to BBapp World and also cliked on the link you have which goes nowhere
    Please advise

Sarah February 13, 2012 at 3:58 PM Reply
    • Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the heads up. We corrected the links. You should be able to find it from this page now. Enjoy!

Sara M. February 14, 2012 at 10:30 AM Reply
  2. Hi WERS Folks… I just purchased a Nook Color Tablet, which I just love. I can listen to Pandora through both an app & through their regular website. You are the first Internet radio site I’ve tried, since I love your Sunday lineup. However, the Nook will not stream the station. The Nook has Android as its base. Could you get the WERS app added to tje B&N App Store? Or, could you also stream in Flash? I think that would also work. Cannot listen to you at work anymore, because my employer has blocked the station, so I hope to be able to listen to you again by Nook. –John in Vermont

John Cogan February 26, 2012 at 1:56 PM Reply
    • Hi John,
      Our app was originally developed specifically for iPhone, Droid and Blackberry users. With so many tablet users these days you raise a good point, and definitely something we will look into. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. For an immediate solution, if you are able to stream Tunein or I Heart Radio you may be able to listen to us on either of those. Thanks for your support!

Sara

Sara M. February 27, 2012 at 11:09 AM Reply
  3. I have a windows phone. Is there anyway I can stream live show on my device. I listen to wers all day when home. Would like to do so at work as well. Thanx

peter April 5, 2012 at 5:58 PM Reply
  4. I listen to wers anytime i can. I have gotten my kids and wife to listen. I live in Wisconsin now and no longer can tune in. I have an a windows phone and wonder if there will be an app for that phone. I know not so popular yet, but can only imagine it will get there. Thanx. would like to be able to continue listening all day like i have for so many years.

peter denis August 26, 2012 at 11:21 PM Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <iframe width="" height="" frameborder="" scrolling="" marginheight="" marginwidth="" src="">

Emerson College

The Emerson Acappellooza Fundraiser

Come celebrate our school with performances from our own four a cappella groups: Acapellics Anonymous, Noteworthy, Treble Makers, and Achoired Taste. It will be a night filled with school spirit, positive energy, and fun for any person who loves Emerson College. Proceeds will go to Emerson Scholarships and Emerson A cappella. Sponsored by Acappellics Anonymous with The Spirit [...]

Calendar of Events