- On Air
- Music News
- Calendar of Events
- Support WERS
- About WERS
- You Are Here
- AP Awards
Hey, Revolutions listeners!
For years, listeners have turned to Revo and WERS for the latest and greatest from the electronic music scene, and we’re excited to announce a new local initiative for the fall. If you or someone you know is a DJ from Boston and beyond, we want to hear from you! Beginning in September, Revolutions (Sundays 12AM-4AM) will be spotlighting an up-and-coming DJ every weekend, and we’re looking for the best and the brightest. If you’re looking to submit a set, be aware of the following guidelines:
1) If there are vocals involved, no swearing. This is public radio, people.
2) All sets must be between fifteen and thirty minutes long—any submissions that fall short of or exceed these parameters will not be considered.
3) When you submit, be sure to include your artist name, tracks included, and a little background about yourself, your favorite artists, history in the scene—anything that we can announce before we play your set.
4) All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your set it selected, you will be notified by us with the date it will air.
5) When submitting your set, use whatever format is easiest for you—if the file size is too large, we can also download tracks from Soundcloud, etc. if they cannot be attached in an e-mail.
And finally, spread the word! It’s such an exciting time for electronic music, and with a constantly expanding scene here in Boston, Revolutions is hoping to catch some of you before you become the next Aokis. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a dabbler, all submissions will be listened to and considered. We’re looking forward to hearing from you, and can’t wait to give local talent well-earned airtime!
Peace, love, and EDM,
The Revolutions Team
If you liked this, check out:
Revo Radar: The Showtek Brothers